In 1822, the manor was purchased by Dietrich von Grothuss who presented it to his daughter Adelaide, who married Baron Wilhelm von Hahn. Various members of von Hahn family owned the manor until the Agrarian Reform in 1920. In the middle of the 19th century the manor was rebuilt with features of the classicist style. After nationalization in 1920, the manor was divided into farms and the manor house became a primary school. Currently there is an exhibition hall and exposition with the history of the manor and the fashion of the 19th century.
Please book in advance
Guided tour of the Manor of Lielvircava:
Adults: 1.50 EUR; children, students, senior citizens: 1.00 EUR
A tour around the manor accompanied by Baroness, stories of fashion history and the collection of the 19th century costume collection.
Adults: 3.50 EUR; children, students, senior citizens: 3.00