Jelgava is located only 50 km from the capital city Riga. If you are going by car, you will find the right way in the map, but if you are using public transport - here are two easiest ways to get to Jelgava:
- By train. Train "Rīga-Jelgava" leaves the Rīga Railway Station once an hour, length of the trip is 50 minutes, ticket price Eur 2,05. Find more information: www.pv.lv/en
- By bus. Mini-buses Rīga-Jelgava leave from the Rīga International Bus Station every 10-15 minutes, length of the trip is about 50 minutes, ticket price Eur 2,30. Find more information: www.1188.lv/en or www.autoosta.lv/en.
- To inhabitated areas of Jelgava county you can get from Jelgava Coach station (Pasta street 26).
- You can find bus schedule www.1188.lv/en/transport or www.jap.lv/en.
- By train: train "Rīga - Jelgava", station "Ozolnieki", leaves Riga train station every hour, ticket price 1,85 EUR. Find more information www.pv.lv/en
- By bus: mini-busses "Rīga - Jelgava", ask for the stop in "Ozolnieki", leaves Riga Coach station every 10 - 15 minutes, duration 50 minutes, ticket price 2,00 EUR. Find more information www.1188.lv/en or www.autoosta.lv/en.