The farm house “Caunīte” honours and celebrates Latvian traditions - visitors are welcome to experience Latvian environment and take part in seasonal activities:
- Bake your own loaf of bread;
- Bake your own poppy seed pretzel;
- Bake stuffed gingerbread cookies ( Christmas);
- Listen to a story about the farm and living according to seasonal traditions;
- Grind grains by hand mill;
- Try out weaving rags;
- Embroider traditional Latvian signs at special embroidery tables;
- Sing a song accompanied by harp or play a traditional Latvian game;
- Enjoy the playground;
- Play games made out of wood, make snakes out of wooden cubes, etc.
- Sour bread baking (3 hours) - 120 EUR (12 large or 15-20 small loafs);
- Sour bread baking (4 hours)- 120 EUR + number of loafs (up to 30 loafs);
- 4-hour programme costs are calculated for each individual visit, depending on the selected theme and/or additions, as well as the number of visitors;
- The cost of each additional hour after the 4-hour framework program is 20 EUR/hour.
In November 2016, Farm house, "Caunītes" was awarded the title of "Latvian Heritage".