When you visit Tīreļi, you can explore the beverage plant, taste the beverages brewed at the plant, make purchases at the shop, and spend some time visiting the farm and horse stable. Individual visitors, groups and corporate groups are welcome.
Open hours of the tasting hall/shop from Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 to 16:00.
A visit to the plant is possible only with pre-booking.
Individual visit from 5.00 EUR/per person
You can pay in cash for individual guided tours, tastings and the products of the plant.
- A tour of the production company with explanations on the process of distillates, a visit to the tasting hall/shop (groups of more than 4 persons 4.00 EUR/per person; minimum fee per group 25.00 EUR; payment by transfer);
- Tasting of beverages with snacks and exploring the process of beverage making; conversations with the manager of the plant - 7.00 EUR/per person
- A bachelor party with a possibility to visit the plant and participate in a special checkers match - 15.00 EUR for a game
- A picnic location with a canopy, fireplace and grill - 60.00 EUR for 3-4 hours
- Guided tours and tastings at the plant for persons that have reached the age of 18
- Farm may be used as a stop in a journey or a location for organising a private party