Jelgava is located only 50 km from the capital city Riga. If you are driving, the best way is to follow the the map, but if you are using public transport - these are two easiest ways to get to Jelgava:
- By train. The trains "Rīga-Jelgava" run Rīga Railway Station once an hour, length of the trip is about 50 minutes, ticket price Eur 1.90. Find more information: www.pv.lv/en
- By bus. Mini-buses Rīga-Jelgava leave from the Rīga International Bus Station every 10-15 minutes, length of the trip is about 50 minutes, ticket price Eur 2.30. Find more information: www.1188.lv/en or www.autoosta.lv/en.
- To travel to different areas of Jelgava county, you can travel by bus from the Jelgava Coach station (Pasta Street 26).
- For bus schedule, check: www.1188.lv/en/transport or www.jap.lv/en.
- By train: Take, the train "Rīga - Jelgava" and get off at the station "Ozolnieki". There are trains from Riga, at least once an hour, ticket price 1.90 EUR. Find more informationwww.pv.lv/en
- By bus: Take the mini-bus "Rīga - Jelgava", ask to stop at "Ozolnieki". Minu busses run from Riga Coach station every 10 - 15 minutes; duration of journey is approximately 50 minutes, ticket price 2.00 EUR. Find more information www.1188.lv/en or www.autoosta.lv/en.