The interior of the Art Nouveau aesthetics of the building is complemented by several paintings by Gatis Cirulis. His large-format paintings adorn the corridors between floors, the guest hall and the fireplace hall, his paintings are also placed on the walls of the bakery. The works are created according to the artist's feelings in the house, giving the premises a modest luxury.
There used to be a bakery in this building, which the current owners of the building managed to revive – there is a bakery on the basement floor of the building.
Premises for private and public events are offered up to 25 and up to 70 people.
- White hall 22.00 EUR/hour
- Fireplace room 30.00 EUR/hour
- There is a large parking lot;
- Coffee breaks available at an additional cost;
- Projector, whiteboard, Wi-Fi available;
- For short-term rent, we offer three-room apartments with a cozy atmosphere;
- It is also possible to rent rooms or a table for events on the basement floor.