From the 1866, the manor belonged to the family of Baron von Repenak. In 1921 the building was adapted to the Staļģene Primary School. The manor building, the servant's house and park have been preserved. Staļģene High School is currently operating within the manor house, while Jaunsvirlauka Parish Local History Museum can be found in the cellar of the manor. The servant's building has been rebuilt and houses Jaunsvirlauka Parish Culture Centre "Līdumi" and the tourist information point.
Please book in advance
Admission by donation