We are offering open craft-workshops for ceramists, textile artists and woodworkers, the biggest ceramics kiln in Latvia is operated here. Take a break, sleep, celebrate, inspire, talk or bring out your creativity!
Enjoy the authentic beauty of Abgunte Manor. View and take photographs, listen to the stories - experience the revival of the manor.
You can embark upon a quest in the manor – where you have to solve puzzles and search for keys and manage to escape until time runs out.
- Thematic group visits starting - 5.00 EUR/person
- Excursion including refreshments - 10.00 EUR/person
- Creative activities - 10.00 EUR/person
- Quest in the manor and surroundings - 40,00 EUR for a team
- The manor is surrounded by four ponds and a park which is slowly coming to life;
- Open craft workshops for ceramists, textile workers and wood craftsmen and the largest ceramic kiln in Latvia have been created in the manor;
- The manor house apartments for overnight stay with various convenience levels. Available: 45 beds + 15 extra beds. Accommodation price from 15.00 EUR /person;
- Halls for rent: a large hall (70 sq.m.) and a small hall (35 sq.m.) - suitable for seminars, celebrations, weddings, concerts, exhibitions, etc. We provide furniture, projector, screen and sound solutions;
- During the summer months, there are 6 glamorous camping (glamping) tents are scattered around the manor. With high ceilings, comfortable beds, specially created textiles that give each tent a name - Rowanberry, Frog, Strawberry, etc. Each tent can accommodate up to 4 guests;
- Available for disabled persons;
- Open tours and food festivals take place.