- Workshop - exhibition hall of the artist and peat master Edgars Ameriks (it is possible to look at an alternative and versatile use of peat in art and design in Andrejsala, Andrejostas Street 4a, Riga). Tour duration: 30 minutes
- Cena mire bog trail (visitors can observe the interaction between manufacturing and nature). Total trail length: 3.5 km; the tour includes visiting two watchtowers. (30 km from Riga). Tour duration: ~ 2 hours
- Peat extraction in Drabiņu peat-bog (peat extraction types and extraction processes). The tour includes visiting a watchtower. (40 km from Riga). Tour duration: ~ 40 minutes
- Production plant in Kaigu peat-bog (offers an overview of further processing of the extracted peat: peat screening into various fractions, substrate production, and packaging lines). (50 km from Riga). Tour duration: ~ 40 minutes - 1 hour.
- Peat extraction in Drabiņu peat-bog
- Production plant in Kaigu peat-bog.
- Workshop - exhibition hall of the artist and peat master Edgars Ameriks
- Cena mire bog trail
- Common tour: 150.00 EUR
- Business tour: 80.00 EUR
- Recreational tour: 50.00 EUR
1 - 20 persons
- Age limit: none
- Payment method: transfer
- Possibility to organize group external seminars (Kaigu peat-bog, Andrejsala)
- During the seminars, additional tours about the re-cultivation areas by prior agreement (Kaigu peat-bog)