One can see vintage objects and learn their stories in the Laika mašīna (Time Machine) antiques repository and workshop. A retro motorcycle collection, including almost all Sarkanā zvaigzne (Red Star) mopeds, is also on display there.
Relax in nature in the apple orchard Ābeles un bites (Apple Trees and Bees), where the best memories and the most beautiful photos are made. The picturesque 7.4-hectare apple orchard offers not only the possibility to enjoy a walk or a special event, but also to stay longer in one of the romantic accommodations.
The place is enriched by organic product factories Milzu! and Dabas dots, as well as the Safe Flight into the Future heliport.
One can attend a ceramics master class and create something with their own hands while enjoying the special vintage atmosphere in the Laika mašīna (Time Machine). The master class is a wonderful opportunity to spend time creatively with family, friends, or colleagues. Plus, it might be a great adventure for a bachelorette party! Designer, ceramics enthusiast Līna Lukstiņa will assist in the creation of the works.
The peaceful accommodation is located in the middle of Latvia, in the Nākotne village only 18 km from Jelgava and 65 km from Riga. Pūpoli is part of the adventure and inspiration place Nākotnes parks.
- Adults and children (from 3 years of age) – 8,00 EUR.
- Family ticket (2 adults and 1 child) – 22,00 EUR.
- Family ticket (2 adults and 2 children or 1+3) For each additional child (from 3 years of age) listed on the 3+ Family Card, an entrance ticket – 4,00 EUR.
The ticket price includes a tour, as well as tastings of the products of Milzu! and Dabas dots.
Ceramics master class prices:
- 25,00 EUR per person
- 2 adults and 1 child – 60,00 EUR;
- 2 adults and 2 children – 75,00 EUR;
- Ticket price for the third (and each subsequent) child 13,00 EUR.
Prices for the apple orchard recreation area:
- Picnic area with a table, chairs, and a hammock – EUR 1.50 per person, if booked in advance. (Without booking – EUR 2.00 per person);
- Grill rental- 5,00 EUR;
- Spit rental - 3,50 EUR;
- Charcoal - 5,00 EUR;
- Electricity supply - 5,00 EUR.
- Tour duration: 2–2.5 h;
- Payment method – payment by card