After enjoying meal, you can walk to Lielupe river or watch mouflons, fallow-deers playing in the nearby animal house. We have thought about your children, too: they can have a nice swing on our big swing. You can also take a closer look at the baby animals and feed them a carrot or a piece of bread.
You can spend a night in various types of double rooms in our guest-house. We also have a triple room. You can relax in our sauna with tub on the weekdays.
We offer conference rooms up to 50 persons.
We can serve the groups of tourists up to 50 persons
- Duck leg braised in cream of beer with honey with walnut-bacon mashed potatoes
- Grilled slices of venison in a sauce of currants, a wine with hazelnut, Camembert cheese and stir-fry vegetables, lemon in soy sauce and cashew nuts
- Wild boar casserole with chanterelles, tomatoes, Mozzarella cheese with the potato wedges baked in the oven
- Stroganoff from venison liver in onion sauce with Monterigo cheese, nuts and mashed potatoes with bacon
- Oily fish baked in the oven with a red wine with the sauce of black currant with vegetable rice and our homemade ginger
- Basket with our ice cream with wild berries and vanilla sauce and nuts